Bank of America is a Multinational bank which provides banking and financial services. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the 2nd best bank in US. By the total calculation of its total revenue, it is the 21st largest company in the US. Bank of America online banking is a service offered by this bank. You would need a Bank of America Login to access it. Although users can use its services online, it still has 5,100 operating banking centres. With online and mobile banking platforms, it still has 16,300 ATMs and call centres. Its multinational branches are stretched out across South-East Asia and Europe.
How to Login To Bank of America?
- On your browser, go to the web address – www.bankofamerica.com.
- On the Homepage, you will see the login box on the left of your browser.
- First, enter your user id in the ‘Online ID‘ field that is provided.
- Then, proceed to enter your password which is case sensitive.
- Case sensitivity in passwords means you have to take caution of the upper and lower cases when typing in your password.
- Below the ‘Online ID’ field, you can see the Save Online ID with a Tick box option.
- It is better to leave it unticked if you are not using your own personal PC to log in.
- Click on the blue Sign In button when you are ready to log in to your account.
- If you face any problems while logging in, you can recover your Bank of America login details.
The Options for recovering those login details are right on the Login tab. For example, if you have forgotten your User ID, click on the ‘Forgot ID‘ link. Follow the instructions that will follow to recover your ID. You should click on the ‘Forgot Passcode‘ link if you forgot your password instead. Then, follow the proceeds that will be step-wise in order for you to recover your password. From the Login Tab, you can also create a new bank of America login id if you are a new user to online banking.
Alternative Way to Log into Bank of America:
- Now this method of logging will be used if you want to locate bank locations, etc easily.
- Click on the link provided – alternative bank of america login which will open in a New Tab.
- On the next page, select the State you are currently in from the drag down list of US States.
- Click on the ‘Go‘ button which will further direct you to Bank of America | Sign In page.
- Enter your Online ID which is your User ID and your Password in the lower field.
- While signing in, remember to untick the box next to the ‘Save Online ID’ option.
- This way, you can protect your login details and it is more secured that way.
In this alternative way, you can recover your entire Bank of America login details. This is when you forget both your User ID and password for bofa login. You just have to click on Sign-in help options, Forgot Online ID & Passcode link. These links are located on the bottom of the Secure Sign In Tab. Then, enter your complete number of your Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Account and your Social Security Number (SSN). Click on Continue, if it recognises your filled in details as being in bofa database, you will be given further instructions. Please make sure you follow all instructions as best as you can as it is important.