If you own a car and you drive it every single day, then it is strongly encouraged that you get a Shell Driver’s Club card. This can be acquired from any petrol station and you can complete the registration online. There are so many benefits that you can get from owning this card and receiving various rewards is just one example.
In the gas and oil line of biz, They are an eminent name and the company Royal Dutch Shell offers a very rewarding program for its customers. With all the necessary info entered on their official website. Since the company is headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands, sharing its registered office in London, the S D C service is accessible in all regions of the United Kingdom. To become a member, you simply need to stop-by a their Petrol stations, pick your registration and finally experience the very advantageous bonus rewards on every purchase. To promote more comp-offs, you can always redeem your points against money-saving coupons and save it big on your petrol expenses.
How To Join?
- You are required to visit a petrol station providing their service, and choose a card free of charge.
- You must have access to the internet and supply some personal information for setting up your own account as a member.
- Go to a petrol station, and pick a S D C card.
- See the web site, and click Join In (related link 1 below).
- Enter the first 9 digits after 700405 of your card, and then fill in your e-mail, so that you will undoubtedly be timely advised of the most recent promotion offered by them.
- Once registered, you may instantly get 50 points within your account as a benefit. Every time purchasing petrol at their Service station, provide your card number, so that you can get points for the petrol purchase.
- Whenever your points have accumulated to a certain amount, you can change them for rewards you desire. As one alternative, you can pick when paying for the next petrol purchase money off coupons, that will save you some money.
- S D Club: