Tampa – Hillsborough Expressway Authority is responsible for managing the Selmon Expressway. This company has recently developed a service for the expressway users to pay their toll fees online. The authority sends motorists their invoices through mail and these can be paid over the internet. Users just simply log on to the website with the help of their license plate numbers.
This online service has proven to be very convenient for the expressway users. Other than the fact that it rids them of the hassle of sending a check through mail or calling up customer service, the process is also quick and simple to do. Through this online service, motorists are able to save time and effort in paying their fees.
The Selmon Expressway, which is managed by the Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority, offers a service to users of the expressway, allowing their expressway toll to be paid by them online. The Expressway authority sends drivers invoices through the mail and then drivers can go online and pay their invoices on the internet by logging into the system using their license plate numbers.
Paying your Selmon Expressway invoice over the net is convenient, easy and fast. Instead sending a check through the mail or calling up some service representative to the telephone, you can handle everything yourself over the web anytime you are feeling like it of. The invoice payment website is straightforward and payment is not hard to do.
About the Selmon Expressway
Built in stages from 1976 to 1987, the Selmon Expressway connects South Tampa with Downtown Tampa. This limited-access toll expressway is managed electronically, with all tolls being collected either by Sunpass transponder or by photographing motorists license plates and then sending them invoices in the mail. The expressway is managed by the Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Authority.
How could you pay a Selmon Expressway Invoice online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a bank or credit card that can make payments online.
- You need to have your license plate number and invoice number handy.
- Visit the Selmon Expressway Invoice Online Payment website at related link 1 below.
- Put in your account number as it appears in the invoice that you just received in the mail, with your automobile license plate number and your state into the necessary fields and after that click in the button marked, Go.
- Put in your payment info and as directed complete the invoice online payment process.
- When you have any questions about Selmon Expressway invoice payment, please refer to the Selmon Expressway FAQ at related link 2 below.
- Selmon Expressway Invoice Online Payment website: