What is a veterinary emergency for dogs, cats, and exotic pets?
- Pet struck by vehicle
- Pet can’t urinate
- Pet refusal to eat or drink
- Animal has difficulty breathing
- A bite wound or a burn injury
- Animal in shock (weakness, pale mucous membranes in the mouth, cold extremities, and an abnormal heart rate) or in coma
- an animal that can’t walking or can’t maintain proper balance
- Evening and weekend appointments for 24/7 Emergency Care
- Prescription Medicines, we’ll beat anyone’s price. Routine surgeries, including low cost Spay and Neuter.
- Affordable vaccinations. Preventative and dental care. The best prices on Heartworm & Flea Prevention.
- Advanced Orthopedic Surgery. Fluid therapy, blood transfusions.
- Digital Radiograph and Ultrasound.
- In-House Bloodwork, Intensive Care Units, pharmacy, laser therapy, grooming, boarding, microchipping, AND MUCH MORE…
Emergency Pet Hospital
Intensive care units
An in-house laboratory for fast results
Digital X-rays and ultrasound
Blood and fluid transfusion therapy
Preventive dental care
Advanced orthopedic and routine surgery
…and so much more