5 Things You Need to Know About Sheree Buchanan
We are just weeks away from the premiere of vh1’s Atlanta Exes. It’s an emotional spin off of Hollywood Exes. The show follows the lives of cast members Torrei Hart, Tameka Raymond, Monyetta Shaw, Christina Johnson and Sheree Buchanan as the grapple with life after public and nasty divorces. Sheree was married to NFL player Ray Buchanan.
- She was married to Ray Buchanan. Raymond Louis Buchanan was a Safety for the Colts, Falcons and most recently the Oakland Raiders in 2004 before ending his athletic career. Born in Chicago Raymond had an outstanding athletic career in high school as a four year letterman in football. He also excelled in several sports including track and field which he was a state champion. He attended the University of Louisville on an athletic scholarship before being drafted by the NFL in 1993. What you might not know is in 2000 he took a break from the NFL to focus on a rap career that went nowhere. He dropped an album in 2002. Have you heard of it?
- Net Worth $1 Million and that’s her own money according to Celebritynetworth.com Sheree Buchanan was no housewife. She didn’t just spend her man’s money and live off his NFL career. She invested in several business including a dessert catering company. Cupiche is an Internet based dessert catering company specializing in Designer Cupcakes, Cookies and Quiche. Sheree co owns the company with her friend Tricia Jay. She also owns a company specializing in custom hookah pipes.
- Friends with Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’s Traci Steele. Now we all know Atlanta is very small despite the population. Everyone knows everyone so you can always assume that anyone living in Atlanta is friends with someone on reality television. Traci Steele from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta is close friends with Sheree. Thank God Mona Scott dropped Traci from Love and Hip Hop. Honestly Traci and that stupid “popcorn h*es” was getting on my nerves. All she did was yell. Unfortunately Traci will be making several appearances on Atlanta Exes. There was a scene in the extended trailer citing Traci getting into an altercation with Tameka Raymond, getting loud again for no reason. Can someone please shut this lady up. I have to say if she comes on Real Housewives of Atlanta that’s it.
- Appeared on Amazing Race. Sheree and her friend Monica Ambrose placed seventh on the Amazing Race. Her partner Ambrose was also married to an NFL player.
- Sheree and Ray have three children Destinee, Ray, Jr, and Baylen.