Here’s a list of the top 6 scenic settings around the MHK to help you unwind and clear your mind.
1. Konza Prairie: It has a 2, 4, or 6 mile loop for beginning to advanced hikers.
2. Tuttle Creek Lake: There’s a parking lot with this overlook just off the road heading to the campgrounds.
3. Manhattan Hill: You can’t miss it as you drive into town. Great place to have a picnic.
4. Scenic Overlook: Just off KS- 177 outside of Manhattan.
5. Geary Lake Falls: It’s a 30 minute drive from Manhattan just off HWY 77 near Junction City.
6. Clouds: KS clouds have a special scenic beauty of their own.